Call today for a more information on any of our RV Rentals (714) 747-6684
RENT AN RV FOR LONG BEACH
The city is known for its waterfront attractions, including the permanently docked RMS Queen Mary and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Long Beach also hosts the Grand Prix of Long Beach, an IndyCar race and the Long Beach Pride Festival and Parade. California State University, Long Beach, one of the largest universities in California by enrollment, is within the city.
Long Beach is a waterfront playground located right in the heart of Southern California.
A deep-sea adventure at the Aquarium of the Pacific, whale watching on the water, shopping in one of the city's many unique districts, a tour of coastal breweries, a thriving gourmet scene, and so much more are all available here. Our Long Beach Days & Getaways include hotspots and hidden gems hand-picked by local experts — dive in and discover!
Best things to do in Long Beach
1. The Aquarium of the Pacific - in Long Beach, California was voted by Parents.com as one of the 10 best aquariums for kids due to its extensive opportunities for children (and adults) to participate interactively in the learning experience. The distinctive wave-shaped roof of the Aquarium has been a landmark on Rainbow Harbor in Long Beach since 1998 ( no, NOT the round building with the whale mural - that's the Sports Arena).
2. Pacific Island Ethnic Art Museum - The mission of the Pacific Island Ethnic Art Museum (PIEAM) is to incorporate the diverse cultures of the Pacific Islands, with a focus on Micronesia, into a permanent collection, educational programs, rotating exhibits, and living arts. PIEAM was founded on October 14, 2010.
3. Gondola Rides - Riding in a graceful gondola with a gondolier standing at the helm, and even singing, is somehow inherently more romantic than powering along in a motor boat or an electric Duffy. If you think you have to travel to Italy to experience a romantic gondola ride, you are mistaken.
4. Whale Watching - You can catch boat tours departing from the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach or from facilities in Redondo Beach, Newport Beach, Dana Point, and San Pedro. Alternatively, you can often catch a glimpse of whales right off the coast along the Pacific Coast Highway; either way, the ocean-enthusiast in your family is sure to enjoy a diversion to see these huge aquatic animals in person.
5. Bluff Park - This is one of the most beautiful parks in Long Beach with a view of the Pacific Ocean and gentle sea breezes. Joggers, strollers and dog walkers are among those who visit this park frequently.
ABOUT LONG BEACH
Long Beach is a city in California, United States, that is part of the Los Angeles metropolitan region. With a population of 463,218 as of 2020, it is the 43rd most populated city in the United States. Long Beach, a charter city, is California's seventh most populous city.
WANT TO RENT AN RV?
For the best Long Beach Private RV rentals, Share My Coach has the largest selection and widest variety of privately owned RV’s for rent. When you're looking to get out on the open road you no longer need to spend a fortune doing it. We provide well maintained and always very clean late model motorhomes, travel trailers, toy haulers, pop-up trailers, and RV’s for rent. Located in Southern California, we serve Long Beach and surrounding areas with the best RV rental service. With the best in vacation choices, renting privately owned RV Rentals for Long Beach is made easy with the helpful team at Share My Coach.
Need a pick up at the airport? Just let us know and we will arrange it for you and take you back when your trip is over. With so many attractions at Long Beach we recommend starting your RV vacation right here at the ShareMyCoach.com reservation request page. We can answer your questions and help you get on the road in an RV that will provide you with family memories that will last a lifetime. Let us help you plan your trip, our owners and support team are your number one source to get you where you are going!
We have many different types of RV rentals available including: luxury RV rentals , diesel RV rentals , Class A RV rentals, Class C RV rentals, travel trailer rentals, toy hauler rentals, and pop up trailer rentals. If you are not sure which type of RV you are in need of, please give us a call and our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you.
Call us today for more information on planning your RV, motorhome, pop-up trailer, toy hauler, or travel trailer rental!