Call today for a more information on any of our RV Rentals (714) 747-6684
When it comes to things to do in South Lake Tahoe, you can shred down the mountain from 10,067 ft. at Heavenly Mountain Resort’s peak or you can dive into the depths of Lake Tahoe. It’s more than 1600 ft. deep, making it one of the deepest lakes in North America. Needless to say, there’s plenty of things to do in Lake Tahoe above and below the surface.
You can shred down the mountain from Heavenly Mountain Resort's height of 10,067 feet or plunge into Lake Tahoe's depths when it comes to things to do in South Lake Tahoe. It is one of the deepest lakes in North America, with a depth of almost 1600 feet. Needless to say, there's much to do both above and below the water's surface at Lake Tahoe.
Lake Tahoe swells as the snow melts, and the sandy beaches gleam in the sunlight. That's when you should ditch your snowboards in favor of paddleboards and your snowshoes in favor of hiking boots. Prepare to explore Lake Tahoe.
Things to Do in Lake Tahoe During Summer;
1. Boating - Zip Around and Find a Secret Cove
2. Fishing - Come Back with Tales
3. Hiking - Trails for All
4. Biking - Ride Bikes, Have Fun, Repeat
5. Golf - Golf Course from Plebian to Luxury
6. Water Sports - Endless variety, Infinite fun
Some of the Best Place and Must Experience at Lake Tahoe;
1. Van Sickle - short climb from the trailhead quickly transports visitors to the serenity of the forest. The park’s easy to moderate trails are studded with rock outcroppings that present grand views of the largest alpine lake in North America and the surrounding peaks.
2. Heavenly Village Lake Tahoe - is your destination for the latest trends in dining, shopping and entertainment. The Heavenly Village boasts the region’s best shopping–with over 40 shops featuring local and national brands–and Lake Tahoe’s top-rated and most popular restaurants, as well as a vibrant live music scene.
3. Rubicon 4x4 Trail - is a 18.7 mile heavily trafficked point-to-point trail located near Pollock Pines, California that features a lake. The trail is rated as difficult and primarily used for nature trips, scenic driving, and off road driving. Dogs are also able to use this trail.
Lake Tahoe is a large freshwater lake in the Sierra Nevada of the United States. Lying at 6,225 ft, it straddles the state line between California and Nevada, west of Carson City. Lake Tahoe is the largest alpine lake in North America, and at 122,160,280 acre⋅ft it trails only the five Great Lakes as the largest by volume in the United States. Its depth is 1,645 ft , making it the second deepest in the United States after Crater Lake in Oregon.
For the best Lake Tahoe Private RV rentals, Share My Coach has the largest selection and widest variety of privately owned RV’s for rent. When you're looking to get out on the open road you no longer need to spend a fortune doing it. We provide well maintained and always very clean late model motorhomes, travel trailers, toy haulers, pop-up trailers, and RV’s for rent. Located in Southern California, we serve Lake Tahoe and surrounding areas with the best RV rental service. With the best in vacation choices, renting privately owned RV Rentals for Lake Tahoe is made easy with the helpful team at Share My Coach.
Need a pick up at the airport? Just let us know and we will arrange it for you and take you back when your trip is over. With so many attractions at Lake Tahoe we recommend starting your RV vacation right here at the ShareMyCoach.com reservation request page. We can answer your questions and help you get on the road in an RV that will provide you with family memories that will last a lifetime. Let us help you plan your trip, our owners and support team are your number one source to get you where you are going!
We have many different types of RV rentals available including: luxury RV rentals , diesel RV rentals , Class A RV rentals, Class C RV rentals, travel trailer rentals, toy hauler rentals, and pop up trailer rentals. If you are not sure which type of RV you are in need of, please give us a call and our friendly staff will be more than happy to assist you.
Call us today for more information on planning your RV, motorhome, pop-up trailer, toy hauler, or travel trailer rental!